Tuesday 29 October 2013

INTRODUCTION


As salam & Good evening everyone,
We are from group Lax188, session 2013/2014. These are us.. (^^,)v


HuDa + ZizaN + JoiCe + PejaL + ChriS


Want to know about us..? 
check out our BIOGRAPHY here!


ZIZAN
My name, Muhammad Azizan bin Jaafar, a Muslim and a Malay. Number 2 from 6 (six) siblings. Such a wonderful family to have a lot of brothers and sisters, though they have different kind of characters, from positive to negative, yet it does make my life colorful. I was borne in Kuala Lumpur on 14 February 1989, and Kuala Lumpur became my hometown since I was a baby. Well, everyone love to relate my hometown with terrible things such as high criminal area, busy with cars and buses, the cloud used to be covered by dusty air and hazes, the wind almost stopped and blocked by the high building, lack of greens scenery, dried air and hot temperature, but it won’t change my history, in spite, I’m grateful live along Kuala Lumpur.
           
            Previously, I have studied at Malacca Matriculation College, Londang, Masjid Tanah, Melaka. Major in science physical for 1 year program. It’s been a challenging life study for a short period, in addition, the subject quite tough, Physic, Chemistry and Math. In the same time, you want to enjoy an independent life alone. I manage to obtain connection there because I was chosen by the Surau Committee, named ‘Ibadurrahman, to be a leader for ad-hoc exco. On 2008, I graduate with flying colors and with a terrible sadness since I have to leave my beloved friends. Well, everyone knows this is a part of life and by hook or by crook we will have to face it. Now, I’m study in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), this campus kept by a lot of achievement, treasured with hundreds of award, well-known research university. It’s my great pleasure offered by UPM to pursue my study in Bachelor of Civil Engineering.

            Civil Engineering has great opportunity in Malaysia, since Malaysia is a grown up country either in their cities or along the village. My big chance started here and now, I need to a smart student in order for me to graduate with flying colors on 2017. I want to make my parent proud of me; they have faced a lot of obstacle to bring me here. Of course, great thanks to Him, help me and my siblings along the way. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
JOICE
Hello! My name is The Siao Ying. I am a Chinese girl and i come from Johor. My birthday date is on 23.4.1993.I am the eldest in my family and I have one younger sister and one younger brother. I love my family. My ambition is to become a professional nurse. Nowadays, Nursing in Malaysia lacks leaders with vision, courage and maturity to plan, organize and initiate change. Hence, I truly hope that with the vision of Development of Nursing Education in Malaysia towards the Year 2020 which proposed by Department of Higher Education Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia can increase the standard of nursing in Malaysia. I am now staying in Kolej 17 and taking Bachelor of Nursing in Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, UPM. My hobby is travelling because I think that travel can wider a person thought and also mold a person to have a better personality. I am a STPM holder and my previous school is at Malacca High School. Although my hometown is in Johor but I had chosen Malacca to further my pre-university education in Malacca high school because there have a better environment and I learn to become more independent, Lastly, I hope that I can learn more in my university life in UPM and develop a well personality.   


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUDA


I was being lucky with my date of birthday as I was born on 31st December 1992 in Kuala Lumpur. Over 1992, my family was stayed in Selayang for almost 12 years and it was the city where I went to kindergarten at the age of 5. Later on, we moved to another city in Selangor, namely Kuala Kubu Baru and stayed there for 2 years, as my dad was the contract lecturer in Darul Quran. I started my primary school in Sekolah Kebangsaan Ampang Pecah from Standard 1 to Standard 2, and then continue my primary studies in Putrajaya, where my father’s job led us to move there.  I have been splitting up my time in Putrajaya as it was the actual place where I grew up and enjoyed my childhood as well as my teen life there since we have been stayed there for almost 10 years. With regards to my family background, I have a dozen of siblings which consists of 9 sisters and 3 brothers, and I am in the 10th. I was so thankful to be in this family and frankly, words cannot describe how I am feeling to own my lovely parents, brothers and sisters like I am having now.
In 2008, my family and I moved to Bandar Baru Bangi, where my home base now resides. After graduated from high school of Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Putrajaya Presint 8 (1), I enrolled my diploma studies in Polytechnic of Sultan Azlan Shah for 3 years, in the field that I like the most, which is Civil Engineering. I fell in love with this civil engineering since I was in 16 years old where I have learnt everything which is pertaining to this field in one of my Form  4’s subject, Design and Innovation Technology. And for sure I was so thankful to be in this superb field as it was totally suit best with me.
Later on, I pursued my bachelor study in the same field in University Putra Malaysia, which was being my first choice of university and the course as well.  Surely it cannot be denied that being in the engineering field is totally challenging us to be more competitive and creative, and moreover the intelligence of my current classmates has motivated me to be an individual that craves information, wonders about everything, and finds everything very interesting.  And now, after having pushed myself to learn as much about the field, I am confident that civil engineering is where I want to be.
Regarding my hobby and interests, I would say that travelling is the most cherishing and enchanting thing that I like rather than the other things. I cultivated my love of travelling and adventure through my family and our trips together, either in Malaysia or abroad and this passion is automatically led me to learn the foreign languages. I do believe that by travelling, it will bring me to learn about the other cultures and the new environment where we cannot buy it in our own country.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEJAL
Hi! My name is Mohd Faidzal bin Mohd Mim, a Muslim and a Malay. I am the youngest in my family which is number 5 from 5 siblings. But now its only 4 because my eldest brother (I called him Along) has died as a result of carelessness in factory in 1997.  It just a little sad story in my life that I want to share. I was born at Hospital Batu Pahat, Johor on 28 June 1994 and since that day, Kampung Parit Haji Siraj, Ayer Hitam was the place that I have raised with full of love in my family. I’m so grateful because Allah has gave me a very wonderful parents, Mohd Mim bin Kamsan and Kamisah binti Bahron. Although they cannot gave me a rich life since I was a baby, but their love to my other siblings was never ended. Ha! Before I forget, I just want to say that my small hometown (Ayer Hitam) was very popular as ‘ceramic town’. Why I say it is popular because Ayer Hitam was a place for Singaporean tourist shopping here every weekends. Many kinds of colourfull ceramic you can find here and many other stuff for decorations such as flower and also teddy bear.
           
            Previously, I have studied at Johor Matriculation College, Tangkak, Johor. It was my first time live far away from my parent (although its only a hour and 30 minutes from my house!). I studied in biological science for 1 year program. Yes, everyone knows that study for a short period is a very challenging, in addition, the subject quite tough, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and computer science. In the same time, you want to enjoy an independent life alone. During my matriculation life, I have found many new experiences and friends especially from outside Johor. On May 2013, I graduate with not so flying colors (I’m just an average student… hahaha) and I’m so very sad since I have to leave my beloved friends at KMJ. Well, everyone knows this is a part of life and by hook or by crook we will have to face it and continue our life.

         Now, I’m very proud to say that I’m now studied in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), this campus kept by a lot of achievement, treasured with hundreds of award, well-known research university. It’s my great pleasure offered by UPM to pursue my study in Bachelor of Biotechnology as it was my first choice. Why I chose Biotechnology as my first choice because I believe that it’s a new sector in Malaysia that provide many job opportunities for graduated students. Although many people said to me that this course (Biotechnology) cannot give many job opportunities in the future, I still believe and optimist that this is my opportunities and I must grab it! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHRIS
 
My name is, Christina Morses, an Indian Christian girl. I am the first of my siblings. There is my brother after me. Born at Hospital Besar Tampin, on 8 October 1992 I spent my first three years at Melaka and the rest of my life until now I have spent it in Selangor. Well in Selangor I grew up in Kajang which most people will directly relate to “Satay Kajang”. The truth to be told there is more in Kajang then just ‘satay’. Going to the topic about me, well I went to kindergarden at the age of 6 at ‘Tadika Holy Family Kajang’. The same year my brother was born. Then I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Kajang Utama then to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kajang Utama for my primary and secondary school. Both of the schools are beside each other and are just 10 minutes walking from my house.


After my Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia, I was send to PLKN at Kem Karisma, Bahau, Negeri Sembilan. Being one of the hottest places in Malaysia, the three months I spent there was a tremendous experience I will never trade for anything. I entered Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah on July 2010 for Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Medical). I was a trainee at University Malaya Medical Centre and after my diploma which finished on April 2013 this year I worked briefly for three months at Sasana Kijang. Sasana Kijang is our nations Central Bank’s museum. I worked there as a visitor guide and the work I did there has build up my self confidence in interacting to people.
           

            Next my story to be continued, I joined University Putra Malaysia on 2nd intake taking Bachelor in Science (Hons) Mathematics. My motto for the coming 4 years is to study and gather as much knowledge as I can and graduate with flying colours. To be where I am now, I would love to thank my parents, my brother, my family members, my friends and all my loved ones and the greatest acknowledgement to Him for being there for me always.


How was that? ..Interesting right? Well that just a brief, want to know more about..sure! We can be friend..!!  \(^0^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment